- One day Makeovers
- Color and finish consultation
- Furniture an accessory purchasing
- Custom window treatments (shutters, wood blinds, faux wood blinds, shades, draperies, valances)
- Furniture refurbishing
- Custom fabrics (draperies, bedding and furniture recovering)
- Floor coverings (rugs, carpeting, hardwood, tiling)
- Furniture re-arrangement
- Space planning
- Artwork and accessory selection
- Faux finishing
Call (505) 235 2278 now for more information and to schedule an appointment!
Hiring an interior designer: How does it work?
How I Work As Your Designer
- Program Plan – I will consult with you to ascertain your goals, interview the people who will use the space, visit the premises for measurements, hone in on style and lifestyle needs and prepare a plan for the space.
- Room Inspiration – You will assist me in the design process by searching the Print and Internet for room inspiration and pinning those ideas into your file
- Sourcing - In order to provide the deepest discount as possible to you, I am involved in the “sourcing” of flooring, cabinets , sinks, faucets, lighting window treatments and wall decor I will send you the items recommended for purchase electronically via for your approval.
- Direct Payment - When items are approved by you, I will provide my “To the Trade” discount to you by purchasing those items for you through my Designer account.
- Specialty Accessories - In some cases, I may have to purchase specialty items quickly and will do so using the cash given up front for such smaller, rare purchases providing the detailed receipts.
- Installation – Once cosmetic enhancements are made to the space and furnishings have been purchased, we will be bringing by the finishing accessories for final placement, redesign . You will love the look of your new space!
How do we get started?
Simply call for an appointment all first consults are extended to you as courtesy ( No Charge ) weather you choose to use our services or not
What happens at the first consultation?
Martinez Interiors Consultant meets with the homeowner and goes over the goals and reviews the project. We assess the space and Go into some detail about your likes and dislikes. After we have a clear picture of your needs then in a few days to a week we give you a written estimate of costs For our services and terms.